Together with Rederi Mälarstaden and the 124th anniversary M / F Elba, we offer a wonderful boat package this year. Take the opportunity to go on a tour that takes you out among bathing and summer cottage islands in Lake Mälaren's beautiful archipelago. Here you get the chance to see the bathing island Östra Holmen, the campsite on Johannisberg with its nice beach and Öster Mälarstrand with playground Poesiparken and many more nice environments. A boat trip that does not require a booking.
After a full day in Mälaren's archipelago, it is a good idea to relax in your comfortable hotel room and then round off the day with good food and drinks at our cosy gastropub, The Bishops Arms. The next morning, our delicious breakfast buffet is ready for you to recharge your batteries with.
If you want a full day of swimming excursion, you simply take M / F Elba out to beautiful Östra Holmen, which is Västerås' bathing and nature paradise since the beginning of the 20th century. There are several bathing places and also walking paths. Throughout the summer (May 22-August 15), dining, kiosks, canoe rentals and tip walks, etc., are also offered. Every year, the Elba ferry takes forty to seventy thousand islanders, holidaymakers, bathers and tourists to the archipelago outside Västerås. A classic feature in Lake Mälaren for the past 100 years.
Facts & Terms
The package includes
- Two full-day boat tickets. On site, you choose between a round trip hop on / hop off or the island trip to Östra Holmen T / R.
- Accommodation in a double room or family room.
- Breakfast & wifi.
- The package needs to be booked 48 hours before arrival.
- Can be canceled and rebooked until 14.00 the day of arrival.
- Bookings for more than two people are made on request to the hotel
- Feel free to book an extra night to also discover Västerås city center or other excursion destinations.