The day begins with an instructor select horses for your group based on your experience. The riding tour begins with a review and a short lesson in the riding hall by an experienced instructor so that everyone can get to know their horses and feel safe.
Then it carries off into nature. You can try the Icelandic horse's different gaits. Tempo and instructions are adapted to the group's conditions and experience. Dress for the weather and riding. Suitable clothes for riding are soft clothes, loose trousers without seams that rub ex leisure trousers and sturdy shoes with a good sole. During the ride, lunch and coffee will be served.
If someone in the party does not want to ride, they offer other activities on the farm:
- Hiking with a guide: You hike up on foot to "Lia" in the middle of Björnriket, and you will experience unbeatable nature. Lunch and coffee included. They adapt the hike to the group.
- Gym: They have a fully equipped gym on the farm where you can have the opportunity to train an individual training session with a qualified personal trainer. Lunch and coffee included.
You go out to the farm and back with your own car or add pick-up for a fee. When you return to the hotel after a full day out in nature, you can relax and recover in comfortable hotel beds in one of our excellent hotel rooms. The following day, our generous breakfast buffet awaits.
Facts & Terms
- Pick-up and drop-off at the hotel for a cost of SEK 2,000 (4 people)
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
- Horseback riding with Icelandic horses, guide, lunch and coffee
- Accommodation in single or double rooms
- Breakfast & wifi
- Booking at least seven days before
- Bookable from February to November
- Cancellable until 14.00 the same day