Welcome to stay at Hotel Bishops Arms Strängnäs and visit Scandinavia's largest museum of its kind. At Arsenalen, visitors can participate in Sweden's military history and see one of the exciting exhibitions.
There is a playroom with a tank that the children can play in and other fun activities for the younger children. There is also a game corner where you have the opportunity to test World of Tanks, a team-based action game with 450 of history's most iconic tanks. On selected days, it is possible to fly a helicopter and drive a Funtrak.
Facts & Terms
The package includes
- Accommodation at Hotel Bishops Arms, Strängnäs
- Breakfast & wifi
- Entrance to Arsenalen
- The museum will open from May 1, but then only on Saturdays and Sundays until midsummer. From June 30, we plan to be open Wednesday-Sunday. Visit the museum's website to ensure it is open during your stay.
- Paid at the time of booking
- Cancellable until 14.00 two days before arrival
- Your booking confirmation is valid as an entrance ticket to Arsenalen